[aspectc-user] Parameter passing and function substitution

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Fri Mar 26 12:56:02 CET 2010

Dear Pilsung Kang,

I'm sorry for the long delay of my answer.

The good news is that you missed nothing. The bad news is that I don't
see a way to accomplish this in AspectC++ at the moment. I could imagine
a joinpoint-API extension, which would allow you to achieve your goal,
but there's no time for an extension at the moment.

Best regards,

Olaf Spinczyk