[aspectc-user] Re: Multiple -p and -d to ag++ do not get passed to ac++

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Wed Apr 20 17:43:15 CEST 2011

Hi!

The "correct way" is to use pairwise -p and -d options. For each source
directory there has to be a separate target directory. It is not
intended that ag++ or ac++ are used to merge files from separate
directories into a common directory. You could do this in advance or
later with other commands.

Best regards,

Olaf