[aspectc-user] More demonstrations for applications of AspectC++?

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Thu Dec 8 12:02:01 CET 2011

> By doing this, inconsistent APIs could be turned into consistent ones.

Would you like to add such wrappers/adapters to your aspect library?
How do you think about the application of function objects (e. g. classes that
can be derived from "std::unary/binary_function" or predicates)?

Is is possible to query the weave context so that advices can eventually be
applied dynamically?

> If you have any concrete proposal or ideas, let me know.

I hope that such discussions can be continued in constructive ways.
Were my suggestions and bug reports concrete enough so far?

Regards,
Markus