[aspectc-user] Compilation errors with ag++

ciracis at ewi.utwente.nl ciracis at ewi.utwente.nl
Thu Jun 16 19:59:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with aspectc++ and I think it is related to ac++
compiler. The source code under question comes from ns3 project and it
compiles without problems (not even a warning) with g++. However, with
aspectc++'s ag++ I get the error:
Unexpected token '0' in conditional at the line
#if defined(HAVE___UINT128_R) and !defined(HAVE_UINT128_T)

The error is given before the aspects are weaved (i.e. by ac++). I'm
using the snapshot build. I appreciate if you can look at this issue. I
can send source files if requested.

Thanks,
Selim Ciraci