[aspectc-user] Using AC++ with VS2010

Jannis Stoppe jstoppe at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Wed Oct 12 16:10:13 CEST 2011

Hello!

Is there a simple way to use the Aspect Weaver with Visual Studio 2010
projects? The add-in has last been updated ~5 years ago and doesn't
recognize this version. It hence cannot be installed and so far I've
failed in trying to weave something manually. Either I'm using the
windows ac++ which fails with a hell of a lot of errors all coming from
the VS2010 include stuff or I'm weaving on a Linux VM which seems to
work but gives me a result that won't compile using VS anymore. Any idea
except changing to a Linux only workflow?

Thanks in advance.