[aspectc-user] More demonstrations for applications of AspectC++?

Olaf Spinczyk os at aspectc.org
Thu Oct 27 12:23:43 CEST 2011

Hi!

We have a quite nice tutorial on writing Qt-applications with AspectC++:

http://aspectc.org/fileadmin/documentation/ac4qt.pdf
(-> use the direct link or browse to the documentation page at aspectc.org)

It wouldn't be very difficult to turn this into a generic introduction,
but wouldn't like to promise anything at the moment.

Cheers,

Olaf