[aspectc-user] compiling Puma on windows

Fatih Keles fatkeles at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:59:15 CET 2012

Hello,

I am quite new to aspectC++ and really want to make use of it.. However I
am trying to do it on windows and (if possible) with Visual Studio..
As far as I understood, I should first build Puma on windows.
I have followed the steps described in the following link:
http://www.aspectc.org/pipermail/aspectc-user/2012-February/001552.html

However I got an error as:

---
Compiling PUMA for TARGET=mingw-release
  Compiler = g++ -DNDEBUG  -I /e/aspectCpp/Puma/extern -I
/e/aspectCpp/Puma/gen-release/step2/inc -O2 -ggdb3 -Wall -pipe
  Linker   = g++ -O2 -ggdb3 -Wall -pipe  <objects>
---

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/e/aspectCpp/Puma/gen-release
/obj-mingw/ImportHandler.o', needed by `all'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [step3] Error 2
make: *** [src] Error 2

Can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance..

Btw: I am using the latest sources from svn..

Best regards
Fatih