[aspectc-user] compiling Puma on windows

Christoph Borchert christoph.borchert at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Mar 16 13:17:20 CET 2012

Hi Fatih,

As a starting point, please try to compile the *woven* sources. They are
generated daily and are available at:
ftp://akut.aspectc.org/dailybuilds/aspectcpp-woven-daily.tar.gz

Use "make -C puma compile" in order to build Puma of these sources. The
advantage of using woven sources is, that you don't need AspectC++ to
build AspectC++ itself, and that it may work for you.

Best regards,
Christoph