[aspectc-user] Re: Compatibility with other compilers

Heiko Nardmann heiko.nardmann at itechnical.de
Thu Feb 20 09:19:43 CET 2014

Although I'm at the beginning of using AspectC++: yes, merging *.cpp and
*.ah (= "weaving") is a step before calling the actual compiler. Anyway
since every compiler supports different variants of standards AspectC++
has to be aware of those variants to do a correct weaving - e.g. despite
any advanced template usages (to give Boost a different name ;-).

Maybe one of the AspectC++ developers can add sth. if my understanding
of the situation is wrong ...

Kind regards,

  Heiko