No subject

Thu Oct 16 11:38:24 CEST 2014

looks like it is the right tool for me (I hope the aspectc mailing list
is the appropriate one for this tool, too). Furthermore it seems that
the documentation hast been updated recently. I was trying this a while
ago (quite a while, this thing is more of a hobby) and found, that the
documentation of the 1.0pre3 release was not enough for me. So I figured
to take a look at the SVN version.

My problem is, that I cannot generate the SVN version.

I got the a[gc]++ binaries (http://www.aspectc.org/fileadmin/downloads/ac/1.0pre3/ac-bin-linux-1.0pre3.tar.gz)
and the latest SVN trunk version (svn checkout https://svn.aspectc.org/repos/AspectC++-Project/trunk AspectC++-Project).
The a[gc]++ binaries are in PATH.

Here is my session:

$ make clean
Making lemon clean...
Making orange clean...
Making sources clean...

$ g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 4.1.2 (Gentoo 4.1.2 p1.1)

$ make

---
Making PUMA for TARGET=linux-release
  Extensions = gnuext winext acppext tracing matchexpr
---

Making lemon ...
Making orange ...
Generating ac++ config file...
Generating scanner from cpp/PreDirectiveTab.ora...
Generating scanner from cpp/PreExprTab.ora...
Generating scanner from cpp/PreTokenTab.ora...
Generating scanner from scanner/CCommentTab.ora...
Generating scanner from scanner/CCoreTab.ora...
Generating scanner from scanner/CDirectiveTab.ora...
Generating scanner from scanner/CIdentifierTab.ora...
Generating scanner from scanner/CMLCommentTab.ora...
Generating scanner from scanner/CSLCommentTab.ora...
Generating scanner from scanner/CWildcardTab.ora...
Generating parser from cpp/PreExprParser.lem...
Generating parser from cpp/PreParser.lem...
Generating parser from manip/CMatchParser.lem...

---
Weaving PUMA for TARGET=linux-release
  Weaver = ac++  ....
---

Copying sources not to weave...
Weaving aspects into PreFileIncluder.cc...
make[2]: *** [/home/kai/src/acagain/AspectC++-Project/Puma/gen-release/step2/src/PreFileIncluder.cc] Segmentation fault
make[1]: *** [step2] Error 2
make: *** [src] Error 2

Did I do anything seriously wrong? I thought it might be better to ask
here first, before diving deep into Makefiles :)

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
	   Kai

PS: The link to the debian-package is broken (the root http://siretart.tauware.de/ does work, though).