[aspectc-user] AspectC++ Add-In license for MS Visual Studio (any old version)

Arefin Sami ssarefin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 04:23:54 CET 2015

Hello,
I apologies since may be I should not ask you this question. Anyway, I need
an evaluation license file for AspectC++ add-in for MS Visual Studio (any
old version). I downloaded the add-in from pure-system(
http://www.pure-systems.com/Downloads.31+M5b2589ba271.0.html) but it
requires a licence file. I know they closed that project may be a decade
ago and they are not even providing any evaluation licence for that. I
contacted them but no luck. So I am just wondering if any of you still have
that evaluation licence. I would grateful to you. Thanks.

--

*Your Faithfully*
*Syed Samsul Arefin*