[aspectc-user] Announcement of AspectC++ 2.1
os at aspectc.org
Sun Jul 10 21:36:49 CEST 2016
Dear AspectC++ users!
The new release, AspectC++ 2.1, is now available for download at www.aspectc.org ...
Version 2.1 (2016-07-10)
This is an overview about the most important improvements. For details refer
to the subversion log.
* The weaver now supports Clang/LLVM versions 3.4, 3.4.2, 3.6.2, 3.7.1, and
3.8.0. The version used in our binary package is 3.8.0.
* Fixed problems with ac++ in combination with g++ 6.x. This compiler has C++
14 as its default language standard. Now this is correctly detected by ac++
and the internal parser is configured for C++ 14 code as well.
* Advice for the built-in operator * now captures implicit function-pointer
* Language Reference: The complete join-point API for introductions is
* Several weaver bug fixes.
* Improvements of the project model in preparation of future language
This is just a small update. Nevertheless, I hope you find it useful.
More information about the aspectc-user