[aspectc-user] Downloading the Win32 version of Aspect C++

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Sep 4 11:05:27 CEST 2002

Dear Colin Irwin,

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 10:31, you wrote:
> I tried to download the Windows version (release 0.6) of the Aspect C++
> software, but the file appeared not to be on the server.  The response in
> Internet Explorer was:
>      The page cannot be found...
>      HTTP 404 - File not found
> I also tried the 0.6pre2 release of the software, but again the Windows
> version of the file was not there (same error as above).  I can download
> the Linux version, but the Solaris version also appears not to be on the
> server.
> Any help in getting the distribution would be much appreciated, as I want
> to try to it out.

Sorry about these problems. The computer science department of the University
of Magdeburg, where our web server is located at the moment, is moving to
another building on the campus. It seems that they still have some technical
problems. I think that you can only download the Linux version because it is
stored in a proxy cache somewhere. I can't download anything.

I can't even send you the zip archive with the windows version directly,
because the CVS server is unreachable as well. But these problems are
temporary. Please try it again later or tomorrow.

Yours