[aspectc-user] Downloading the Win32 version of Aspect C++

Daniel Mahrenholz mahrenho at ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Sep 4 11:17:08 CEST 2002

Hello Colin,

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 11:05, Olaf Spinczyk wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 September 2002 10:31, you wrote:
> > I tried to download the Windows version (release 0.6) of the Aspect C++
> > software, but the file appeared not to be on the server.  The response in
> > Internet Explorer was:
> >      The page cannot be found...
> >      HTTP 404 - File not found

> I can't even send you the zip archive with the windows version directly,
> because the CVS server is unreachable as well. But these problems are
> temporary. Please try it again later or tomorrow.

I've a local backup of all recent packages. So anyone having problems with our
webserver can contact me directly and I'll send the packages via EMail. The
package sizes are 0.7 MB (Solaris), 0.8 MB (Linux), and 2.2 MB (Win32).

Daniel.
--
Dipl.-Inf. Daniel Mahrenholz, University of Magdeburg, Germany
Homepage: http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~mahrenho