[aspectc-user] Puma.

Matthew Page-Lieberman mateus.justino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:57:43 CEST 2006

Wow, that's a pretty pessimistic attitude.  Why unsubscribe from the list so
soon?  I'd like to hear about your refactoring tool.  Probably a few other
people would like to too.

And your experiences with Puma could help w/ improving it so you could rely
on it eventually.

Is Puma development open, anyone?

--
"One of the great commandments of science is,
   'Mistrust arguments from authority'" - Carl Sagan