[aspectc-user] Puma.

Olaf Spinczyk Olaf.Spinczyk at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Oct 25 02:36:54 CEST 2006

Hello Ralf,

your comment on the aspectc-user list is unacceptable. You have told
almost 200 people all over the world that this tool is good for nothing.
This is wrong. It was probably only the wrong tool to satisfy for *your*
demands.

I completely agree with Mathew's reply and I would like to add that I
would better understand your position if you had posted 10 or more bug
reports that were not resolved. This is also not the case.

Others pay thousands of dollars for commercial C++ code analysis tools.
If you find any *free* C++ parser and transformation system, which is
more stable and complete than Puma, please tell me. I would be happy to
use it.

Best regards,

Olaf