[aspectc-user] puma - annotator example

Stefaan Himpe stefaan.himpe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 14:32:07 CET 2008

Hello Horst,

I am aware of the second, commercial license for the code
and it is no problem for me. Thanks again for making the code
available!

With respect to the diff format: i will try to remember :) I didn't find
specific instructions about submitting patches (to be honest I didn't look
very hard),
but given the small size of the patch I thought I'd just submit something.

Best regards,
Stefaan.