[aspectc-user] Modifying C++ code?

Gordon Schumacher gordon at rebit.com
Wed Oct 22 05:02:16 CEST 2008

I've seen some posts with similar sorts of requests on the list
archives, but my question is: is Puma still capable of being used for
modifying existing C++ code?  I have seen references in those posts
saying "MatchCollector is unmaintained", but then my question is, is it
merely deprecated (and has been replaced by something else), or is that
functionality simply no longer available?

I'm struggling to figure out how to accomplish what is (other than
needing to syntactically parse C++ code!) a fairly simple task, and it
looks like Puma is the right tool, if it still works.

Thanks!