[aspectc-user] Puma compilation

Frédéric Zimmer fzimmer123 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 06:40:36 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm a newbie in aspect user, sorry by advance for my ignorance ;)

I would like to build a version of Puma library. I'm under Microsoft Windows.
I have installed all the required tools (gnuWin32, mingw, perl),
follow INSTALL process, tried on the woven source package, modified
makefiles, but without success...

It it really possible to build Puma lib under Windows ?
Is there a explanation of the process to follow somewhere ?
Do I need to build a first part under Linux then a second part under Windows ?
Or simply, is there a place where I could download Puma lib & includes
directly ?

Many thanks by advance for your assistance, I'm completely jammed...

Regards.
Frederic Zimmer.